Wise Solutions Security Regulation Services
Why your company needs a disaster recovery plan?
- Many businesses face federal and governing agencies mandates to maintain complete back up records of all their electronic business transactions.
- Industry-specific strict regulations to impose confidentiality, industry portability, and preservation of financial records force many organizations to implement processes to support data backup and recovery objectives.
- Wise Solutions Inc. of Puerto Rico can assist companies within the medical, accounting and legal professions to comply with these new standards to avoid the penalties now being levied against violators of HIPAA, SOX, GLBA, SEC / NASD.
- Wise Solutions Inc. of Puerto Rico provides organization meeting these requirements the assurance that their vital business information is securely saved, yet easily accessible via an Internet connection, whenever and wherever it is required.
- Wise Solutions Inc. of Puerto Rico assists your company meet your mandated compliance by providing:
- Encrypted storage, prevents tampering, alterations or unauthorized access
- Access is date and time stamped by each user
- Accessibility through any Internet connection
- Secure data transfer and storage using 256-bit AES encryption
- Important Note Regarding Confidentiality: Many of the compliance items require usage of the optional private encryption key that is known only to you and not stored on WISE servers.